A training program created specifically for you
If you are a trail, ultra, or marathon runner then The Locker Room Coaching Platform is for you
When Should You Consider One on One Coaching ?
1 on 1 coaching, is exactly that. We match a plan to meet your exact goals. Not sure if it is for you? If you answer yes to any of the following, then 1 on 1 coaching can help.
- You are training for a race and want expert advice on how to achieve your running personal best
- You have followed "training plans" before and ended up injured in the process
- You constantly train at the same pace and find it difficult to take your running to the next level
- You love to run and simply want to get better and learn more about this great sport
- New to Running, want to kick start your training, and want to stay injury-free
- You want a program that includes dynamic strength and mobility exercises to compliment and improve your running
- You need someone to help keep you motivated to stick to your training plan
How 1 on 1 Coaching Works?
1.You complete an online questionnaire about your running goals, running history, injury history and the events you are aiming for.
2. Your coach creates a detailed training program for you, delivered in continuous rolling 2-4 week blocks. It includes a year training planner showing the different training blocks throughout the year for your target races.
3. You receive your training plan login, and an invitation to join the Members’ Facebook page. You get access to all the training videos and advice on The Locker Room
4. You start a time efficient training program tailored specifically to your individual goals, which is structured to fit around your work and family commitments.
5. You receive weekly feedback and have regular email correspondence with the coach.
6. Your training is synchronised to the platform with your GPS watch allowing you to track and measure your progress toward your key events
This is one the best investments you can make in your running
Owner of Sports Physiotherapy Clinic The Body Mechanic and Founder of The Locker Room
Learn from the experts
Your Coach is leading sports physiotherapist and elite endurance runner, Mark Green, Mark, has helped over 15,000 athletes improve their running and achieve their personal race goals.
Mark has been a competitive trail runner since the age of 16, when he completed his first 60km race the Kepler Challenge. In 2016 he won Ultra-Trail Australia 50, placed 3rd in the Mount Solitary Ultra and 4th in the Six Foot Track Marathon. In 2015 he placed 2nd in the Kepler Challenge, 3rd in The Six Foot Track Marathon, 2nd in the Mount Solitary Ultra, and 7th in TNF100 - Australia. Just to name a few.
This combination of working as a sports-based physiotherapist for over 20 years, training runners and competing at the top level in trail running for 25 years, gives Mark a thorough understanding of what it takes to train properly at all fitness levels without getting injured
Join Today To Dramatically Improve Your Running
1 on 1 Coaching is
$199 per month
Spaces are limited to ensure we maintain a high level of coaching. To find out more please e:mail