Why Core Stability is Important For Runners?
Core stability for a runner means HAVING STRONG HIPS and a STABLE PELVIS when you run.
Your hips, pelvis, legs, back and stomach muscles all have to work in a perfectly synchronised pattern to keep you moving forwards efficiently, and to minimise the chance of getting injured.
This Core Stability Workout targets the essential muscle groups required to IMPROVE YOUR RUNNING TECHNIQUE.
Improve Your Balance And Stability Now So You Can Run Further And Faster
- When time is scarce, strength and mobility exercises are skipped.
- This 10 minute routine has been designed to compliment your existing training plan. No gym or equipment required.
- Complete the workout 3 times per week to improve your core stability.
- Whether you are new to running or if you've just entered your next ultra marathon, core stability is essential for correct running form.
This Essential Core Workout for Runners, has been designed to improve both your running stability, and your running strength.
Both Essential to Improve Your Running Performance
A great investment you can make in your running
Only 10 min a day
Essential Core Workout For Runners
|Only 10min For Improved Running Performance — $8.00|
These stability exercises really work. See what our runners say
Thanks Mark, the core workout routine compliments my heavy training plan. I find I am recovering a lot faster from my long run.
Every year I got injured training for races. I am now injury free and following a body conditioning program that has helped me train consistently.
In just two weeks following the exercise routine, my flexibility improved and I managed my first 10km without any injuries. The first in years
Founder of The Locker Room and Owner of Physiotherapy Clinic The Body Mechanic
Learn from the experts
Created by physiotherapist and endurance runner, Mark Green, The 10 minute Core Workout for Runners, is part of his training regime and the training plans he creates for his runners.
Owner of successful Sydney Physiotherapy clinic, The Body Mechanic, and founder of The Locker Room, an online training portal for runners, Mark, has helped thousands of runners improve their running technique.
His holistic approach to training, including strength, mobility, nutrition and running technique is designed to help you move better almost immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to get the video?
Immediately. Your login and access information will be sent to the email address you provide. When you login, your video will be available to view online, with detailed instructions on how to complete each exercise.
When should I do the essential core workout for runners?
Ideally 2 -3 times per week. You should try and do this on your rest day or easy run days to make sure you get the maximum benefits
Why only $8?
If you are thinking that is too cheap, what is the catch? There are two main reasons that should put your mind at ease.
1. As a physio and passionate runner, I see so many injuries that could have been avoided by good body maintenance. This workout has been designed so every runner can achieve their full potential.
2. I also believe that once you experience the benefits of this Strength workout, you'll want more and maybe…just maybe…you'll come back, buy more and possibly even upgrade to The Body Mechanic Locker Room Membership where you get access to our Complete Training Programs.
Why is the core workout only 10 min?
In my experience, if your Body Maintenance routine is too long or too complicated, most runners simply wont do it. This workout has the Essential exercises you need to make the most of your time.