Turn Up At The Start Line, Ready to Achieve Your Personal Best.
THE GLOW WORM TUNNEL TRAINING PROGRAM, INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TURN UP FEELING PREPARED AND CONFIDENT.
Join A Community Of Trail Runners, Get Running Technique Advice,
Get Specific Strength and Mobility Exercises, Nutrition Tips,
and Training Plans sent to you EVERY WEEK.
Training Plan Starts Monday 29th March 2021.
A Training Plan Specifically Created For the Glow Worm Tunnel Race
A Half Marathon and Full Marathon option available. This Glow Worm Tunnel Event is like no other event in the world. The course takes runners along the Wolgan Valley rail Trail up to and through the Glow Worm Tunnel – a 600m tunnel filled with Glow Worms! The terrain is exciting and scenic and you may find it hard to keep the smile from your face, you have signed up for one fantastic event!
The 12 week training program has been specifically designed to prepare you for this stunning race. Turn up at at the start line, ready to achieve your personal best.
Training Plan Starts 29th March 2021. But you can start training straight away
What Is Included in the Glow Worm Tunnel Race Plan
- A 12 week program designed specifically for the Glow Worm Tunnel event to get you race ready. When you arrive at the start line you will feel confident knowing you have trained smart all the way till race day
- A daily training plan that will keep you on track, without breaking your body or allowing you to over-train
- We teach you Trail Running Techniques so you can power up the hills and flow down them with ease
- Nutrition advice on how to fuel your body during training and on race day
- Two strength workouts a week, designed to support your training load, build endurance, and prevent injuries
- A weekly plan you can print out and stick on the fridge to ensure you stay on track
- Training options for beginner, intermediate and advanced runners
- Access to our online running community, with hundreds of other trail runners and Glow Worm Tunnel entrants, to keep you motivated.
It will be hard to keep the smile from your face during this event...
Train with us all the way until you cross the finish line in June 2021
12 weeks of training for just $5* per week
JOIN NOW AND ACHIEVE YOUR PERSONAL BEST IN 2021
Owner of Physiotherapy Clinic The Body Mechanic, 6 Time, Top 4, Six Foot Track Marathon Finisher, and Founder of The Locker Room
Learn from the experts
Created by leading physiotherapist and elite endurance runner, Mark Green. The Glow Worm Tunnel Marathon Training Plan 2021, has been designed after years of helping runners achieve their personal best..
Owner of successful Sydney Physiotherapy clinic, The Body Mechanic, and founder of The Locker Room, an online training portal for runners, Mark, has helped over 15,000 athletes improve their running and achieve their race goals.
His holistic approach to training, including strength, mobility, nutrition and running technique will have you moving better almost immediately.
Over the past few months, I have noticed a substantial increase in my performance and stamina, with a 100% cessation of injuries whilst using advice given by The Locker Room. The key components that have allowed this are: the 3 minute routine (I do this religiously), Stability and Strength routines (frequently), Posture (remain tall) and Cadence (short short short), more running = better performance.
Had a blast! Thanks for the great training videos and body maintenance program! I started running in July last year and was really struggling with hills, strength and niggles 4 months ago, now I managed to complete my first Marathon and I’m feeling great. Also used the Naked Running Band to carry my own fuel, worked perfectly.
Thank you for the fantastic plan. Yesterday was my first real trail race, I'm still on a high with my 4:16:59.
Steve Maddog McKellar
I can honestly say that I stuck to the MAF (Maximum Aerobic Function) during my 12 week base training and performed every single strength session. My MAF improved from 1st October 2018 - 9min km splits @ 144bpm. 28th November 2018 - 6:15min splits @ 144bpm. I learn't so much. Great course!