Turn Up At The Start Line, Ready to Achieve Your Personal Best.
THE COMPLETE 12 WEEK TRAINING PROGRAM INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO TURN UP AT THE START LINE FEELING PREPARED AND CONFIDENT
Join A Community Of Trail Runners, Get Running Technique Advice,
Specific Strength and Mobility Exercises, Nutrition Tips and Training Plans sent to you EVERY WEEK.
Training Plan Officially Starts Monday 27th April 2020.
A Training Plan Specifically Created For the Raffertys Coastal Run
A 12km, 22km and 36km option. This Raffertys Coastal Run is stunning. The terrain is varied – bushland single track, fire trail, coastal tracks, rock platforms and beach running, you have signed up for one fantastic event!
The 12 week training program has been specifically designed to prepare you for this challenging race. Turn up at at the start line, ready to achieve your personal best.
Training Plan Officially Starts 27th April 2020
What Is included in the 12 Week Raffertys Coastal Run Race Plan
- A 12 week program designed specifically for the Raffertys Coastal Run to get you race ready. When you arrive at the start line you will feel confident knowing you have trained smart all the way till race day
- A daily training plan that will keep you on track, without breaking your body or allowing you to over-train
- We teach you Trail Running Techniques so you can power up the hills and flow down them with ease
- Nutrition advice on how to fuel your body during training and on race day
- Two strength workouts a week, designed to support your training load, build endurance, and prevent injuries
- A weekly plan you can print out and stick on the fridge to ensure you stay on track
- Training options for beginner, intermediate and advanced runners
- Access to our online running community, with hundreds of other trail runners, to keep you motivated.
The sense of achievement when you cross the finish line is pure joy...
12 weeks of training for less than $5* per week
JOIN NOW AND GET A HEAD START ON YOUR TRAINING
You will have full access to the 12 week plan until 25th July 2020
Owner of Physiotherapy Clinic The Body Mechanic, 6 Time, Top 4, Six Foot Track Marathon Finisher, and Founder of The Locker Room
Learn from the experts
Created by leading physiotherapist and elite endurance runner, Mark Green. The Raffertys Training Plan 2020, has been designed after years of helping runners achieve their personal best..
Owner of successful Sydney Physiotherapy clinic, The Body Mechanic, and founder of The Locker Room, an online training portal for runners, Mark, has helped over 15,000 athletes improve their running and achieve their race goals.
His holistic approach to training, including strength, mobility, nutrition and running technique will have you moving better almost immediately.
Over the past few months, I have noticed a substantial increase in my performance and stamina, with a 100% cessation of injuries whilst using advice given by The Locker Room. The key components that have allowed this are: the 3 minute routine (I do this religiously), Stability and Strength routines (frequently), Posture (remain tall) and Cadence (short short short), more running = better performance.
Had a blast! Thanks for the great training videos and body maintenance program! I started running in July last year and was really struggling with hills, strength and niggles 4 months ago, now I managed to complete my first Marathon and I’m feeling great. Also used the Naked Running Band to carry my own fuel, worked perfectly.
Thank you for the fantastic plan. Yesterday was my first real trail race, I'm still on a high with my 4:16:59.
Steve Maddog McKellar
I can honestly say that I stuck to the MAF (Maximum Aerobic Function) during my 12 week base training and performed every single strength session. My MAF improved from 1st October 2018 - 9min km splits @ 144bpm. 28th November 2018 - 6:15min splits @ 144bpm. I learn't so much. Great course!