Your Three Bridges Run Weekly Program Will Guide You On How To Build A Strong Race Body... And Remain Injury Free
The Three Bridges Run is a spectacular 5km, 9km, 21.1km (half marathon) or 42.2km (marathon) run along Parramatta River, only 30mins West of Sydney CBD. With stunning river views showcasing the beauty of this area, it is a great day out.
To help you train smart all the way to race day, we have developed a training program for each distance in this event.
- 5km - 8-week training plan for beginners. Starts 5th September 2022.
- 9km - 8-week training plan for all fitness types. Starts 5th September 2022.
- 21km - 12-week plan for beginners to advanced. Starts 8th August 2022.
- 42km - 16-week plan for beginner to advanced marathon runners. Starts 11th July 2022.
What Is Included in the Three Bridges Run Training Plans
What To Expect in the Training Plan
- A weekly program designed to get you race ready. When you arrive at the start line you will feel confident knowing you have trained smart all the way till race day
- A daily training plan that will keep you on track, without breaking your body or allowing you to over-train
- We teach you Running Techniques so you can improve your cadence and running form for better efficiency
- Nutrition advice on how to fuel your body during training and on race day
- Two strength workouts a week, designed to support your training load, build endurance and prevent injuries
- A weekly plan you can print out and stick on the fridge to ensure you stay on track
- Training options for beginner, intermediate and advanced runners
- Access to our online running community, with thousands of other runners, to keep you motivated.
The best investment you can make in your running.
These training plans have helped thousands of runners improve their performance.
Comprehensive Training for less than $5* per week
Three Bridges Run 5km Plan
|Start Now — $29.00|
Suitable for beginners. Training starts 5th Sept 2022.
Three Bridges Run 9km Road Plan
|Start Now — $39.00|
Suitable for all levels. Training starts 5th Sept 2022.
Three Bridges Run Half Marathon Training Plan
|Start Now — $59.00|
Beg, Int and Adv Options. Training starts 8th August 2022.
You Will Have Full Access To Your Training Plan Race Day 31st Oct 2022
Owner of Physiotherapy Clinic The Body Mechanic and Founder of The Locker Room
Learn from the experts
Created by physiotherapist and endurance runner, Mark Green. The Three Bridges Run Training Plans 2022 have been created based on years of helping runners achieve their personal best.
Owner Physiotherapy clinic, The Body Mechanic, and founder of The Locker Room, an online training portal for runners, Mark, has helped thousands of runners improve their running and work towards their race goals.
His holistic approach to training, including strength, mobility, nutrition and running technique will teach you how to move better almost immediately.
TRAINING IN MOUNT ISA FOR THE UTA IS DIFFICULT. THE TRAINING PLAN GOT ME THERE
Thank you for the awesome program, without it I don’t think I would have been able to cope with what the UTA50 throws at you!! It was hard to mimic some of the sessions in Mount Isa due to the lack of hills but I got there!! I even achieved my goal of under 10hrs with 9hrs and 34min
I SURPRISED MYSELF ACHIEVING A 10km PB OF 44 MIN.
I was stuck in a routine and not improving at all. I did the same thing each week and my times just didn't change.
Following this training plan, renewed my passion for running and I achieved a new 10km PB of 44 min. Thanks Mark so much for your guidance throughout the last two months.