Turn Up At The Start Line, Ready to Achieve Your Personal Best.
THE COMPLETE 14 WEEK TRAINING PROGRAM INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A
GREAT SIX FOOT TRACK MARATHON
Join A Community Of Six Foot Track Runners, Get Running Technique Advice,
Specific Strength and Mobility Exercises, Nutrition Tips and Training Plans sent to you EVERY WEEK.
Training Plan Starts 9th December 2019.
"The Toughest Marathon In Australia, If Not The World"
The Six Foot Track Marathon is one of Australia's most iconic trail races. This event is arduous.
With steep hills to go up and down, dirt, dust, heat and humidity, you have signed up for one epic event!
The 14 week training program has been specifically designed to prepare you for this challenging race. Turn up at at the start line, ready to achieve your personal best.
Training Starts 9th December 2019
What Is included in the 14 Week Six Foot Track Race Plan
During the race training block we gradually start to increase the total training volume, and we also increase the intensity of some sessions by incorporating hill reps, stair intervals as well as working on course specific skills like downhill running.
What To Expect
- A 14 week program designed specifically for the Six Foot Track Marathon to get you race ready. When you arrive at the start line you will feel confident knowing you have trained smart all the way till race day
- A daily training plan that will keep you on track, without breaking your body or allowing you to over-train
- We teach you Trail Running Techniques so you can power up the hills and flow down them with ease
- Nutrition advice on how to fuel your body during training and on race day
- Two strength workouts a week, designed to support your training load, build endurance, and prevent injuries
- A weekly plan you can print out and stick on the fridge to ensure you stay on track
- Training options for beginner, intermediate and advanced runners
- Access to our online running community, with hundreds of other Six Foot Track entrants, to keep you motivated.
The sense of achievement when you cross the finish line is pure joy...
Train with us all the way until you cross the Six Foot Track finish line in March 2020
14 weeks of training for less than $5* per week
Owner of Sports Physiotherapy Clinic The Body Mechanic, 6 Time, Top 4, Six Foot Track Marathon Finisher, and Founder of The Locker Room
Learn from the experts
Created by leading sports physiotherapist and elite endurance runner, Mark Green. The Six Foot Track Marathon Training Plan 2020, has been designed after years of helping runners achieve their personal best..
Owner of successful Sydney Physiotherapy clinic, The Body Mechanic, and founder of TBM Locker Room, an online training portal for runners, Mark, has helped over 15,000 athletes improve their running and achieve their race goals.
His holistic approach to training, including strength, mobility, nutrition and running technique will have you moving better almost immediately.
I crossed the line scoring a 13 minute PB and getting my Six Foot Track buckle! Awesome! The best feeling in the world!
A huge thanks to Mark Green for developing such a great training program. It was so reassuring to know exactly what I had to do each week in each session. I really appreciated the recovery weeks and the taper period was perfect. I've never felt so well prepared and confident. I'll definitely be following this program again... and again! Just six more to get my belt... and six more to get my jacket!
Had a blast! Thanks for the great training videos and body maintenance program! I started running in July last year and was really struggling with hills, strength and niggles 4 months ago, now I managed to complete my first Marathon and I’m feeling great. Also used the Naked Running Band to carry my own fuel, worked perfectly.
Thank you for the fantastic plan. Yesterday was my first real trail race, I'm still on a high with my 4:16:59.
Steve Maddog McKellar
My first 6ft track and I exceeded my expectations, I came in 5:52 would have been happy with anything around 6:30 so am over the moon. Now I am following the advice on how to transition to the UTA50 training plan