ABOUT THE NAKED® RUNNING SL BAND
- Breathable and fast drying
- Non chafing, bounce resistant Naked® Exopower mesh
- Lightweight (2oz, 57g)
- Holds shape and compression when wet
- Holds up to 3 x 500ml soft flasks
- Carry hydration, fuel, accessories, sunglasses, headlamp
- Safely holds all sizes of smart phones
- Reflective safety elements
- Secure race number attachments
- Internal micro clip
- Full unisex range of 12 sizes
- 1.5+ liters of capacity
The best fit...
Naked® running band is available in a broad range of sizes - from 1 to 12 - corresponding to waist/hip measurements from 28" to 39" (71 cm to 99 cm) according to how you prefer to wear it.
To find the perfect fit for you, simply measure the circumference of your waist where you want to wear your band (up high on your waist, on your hips, or low over your butt) and select the correct size according to this chart. If you are unsure, go up one size.
Remember, it is a high performance compression garment so don't suck your tummy in or hold your breath while measuring (it is not a competition and sizing is unrelated to your regular pants!)
Take care of your Naked®running band and it will take care of you!
For best results, hand wash only in cold water and use mild hand soap if really needed. Please do not dry clean or use fabric softener. Just let it dry flat and there’s no need to iron as it (and you) will look good anyway!
Returns . . .
Naked Running Bands can be returned and exchanged for a different size on the following conditions:
- They haven't been used running
- The original tags are still in place
- You provide a stamped, self addressed envelope for the return